ICS makes use of two online apps to communicate with our students and parents. Below are links to both of them.
Moodle is an integrated system that allows our staff to create a personalized learning environment. Many of our teachers use Moodle to set up their course contents and communicate with their students on assignments.
PowerSchool is a secure environment that parents and students can access information on attendance, course marks, and timetable.
myPass an Alberta Education secure self-service website for Alberta high school students to:
- View and print diploma exam result statements
- Order transcripts
- View progress towards a credential (diploma or certificate)
- View student personal information
- View and print a detailed academic report (DAR)
- Order additional copies of a credential