Course Registration + Schedule
2021-22 Course Registration
The Student Registration Guide is there to help students and parents make informed decisions regarding course selection. As students, you will spend at least three years earning your high school diploma. If you are to get the most out of the many opportunities our school offers, you need to plan a program that considers each of these years. Read the information carefully and follow the steps below. Aim to get as much as possible out of these three years, and you will increase your chances of success in your personal development and your chosen career.
At ICSS, we offer a wide range of programs:
- Academic Stream (-1) and Main Stream (-2/-3)
- Career and Technology Studies (CTS)
- Knowledge and Employability Program (K&E)
- Off-Campus Education
- Registered Apprenticeship Program (RAP)
- Work Experience
- Green Certificate
- Life Skills Education (Specialized Programming)
If there are questions regarding our programs or courses, please call the school at (403-328-4783) and ask to speak to a school administrator or Off-Campus Co-ordinator.
2021-22 Course Selection - Students in Grades 9-11
- Opens on April 15, 2021
- Closes on April 23, 2021
Sign into PowerSchool to select courses. Click on the Information Icon below to access the Course Selection Guide.
Information and Forms
- 2021-22 ICSS Course Registration Guide
- This guide will give you an in-depth look at course pathways, course descriptions and other information to reflect on when make course selections
- 2021-22 Course Selection Guide
- This guide lets you know what courses will be offered for the upcoming school year and to create a plan of what courses to select. This is an important step before selecting your courses in PowerSchool
- ICSS Graduation Planning Guide
- Are you on track to completing the requirements for a high school diploma? Do you know what the requirements are? Use this guide to track your progress.
- 2021-22 Grade 9-11 Registration Presentation
- This narrated PowerPoint presentation is to primarily assist Grade 9 students transitioning to Grade 10 and understanding credits, course streaming and graduation requirements. It also benefits Grade 10-11 students in choosing their courses.
- PowerSchool Course Selection Tutorial
- This video will take you step by step through using PowerSchool